A world, children are not the victim, but where they have enough food, are healthy, are able to develop themselves via education, are equal and are raised in a safe, caring surrounding and get a fair chance to have a bright future.
To support development projects with vulnerable (orphaned) children financially and/or by capacity building, using the principles of the pyramid of Maslow.
Vulnerable (orphaned) children in the age between 0-18 years old.
We are aiming for 3 regions at the moment:
- East Africa (Currently Kenya and Tanzania)
- Indonesia (Currently Bali)
- Supporting local projects for vulnerable children financially and/or by capacity building.
- Structural or one time sponsoring.
- Especially focused on exploitation costs, less on building or renovation.
- First quality improvement before expansion.
We always welcome new project requests, if our criteria are met:
- Target group
- Have a clear project plan, with measurable targets
- Being an organization which is transparent and open.
- Being a local project, where the local people have come up with the demand for help.
- If it fits in our budget.
More about our goals can be found in our policy (only available in Dutch).